- My vouchers have expired or about to expire; can I still use them?
Yes, you can. Vouchers that expired during lockdown can still be used until the extended date of 30th June. These can be used in our garden centres and restaurants (when they open)
- I have tea and coffee vouchers that I didn’t get to use because of lockdown, can I still use them?
Yes, no problem at all! As long as you have a valid Caulder’s card, these vouchers can be used regardless of what month they have to be used in.
- I have a Caulder’s Card but haven’t been able to use it, will my card be extended?
Yes, your card will be extended by 3 months, the number of months we were closed.
- I bought something before lockdown and wasn’t able to return it before you closed, can I now return this as the centres are open?
Yes, you can. We will give 14 days from the day we open for returns, just bring your item and your receipt. (Exclusions my apply)
- I bought something online, can I return it in store?
Yes, you can. Please show the member of staff your order confirmation when returning your product and then we can deal with this for you.
- Is your restaurant open? Can I book a table?
Our restaurants will open as of 26th April. We will open our phone lines from the 19th April to take advanced bookings. The guidance we will be following will be: maximum of 2 households up to 6 adults**
** Children under 12 are excluded from numbers**
Kirkintilloch 0141 776 2001
Mugdock 0141 955 0011
Newton Mearns 0141 639 9777
Erskine 0141 732 0080
Cupar 01334 655 766
Cumbernauld 01236 736 100
Loch Lomond 01389 752 947
- Will you be doing take-aways?
Yes, we plan on providing a takeaway tea and coffee service while our restaurants cannot open. We will also be offering empire biscuits, strawberry tarts and meringues for collection also.
- Will you be doing online deliveries again even though you are open again?
Yes, we will. Once the dust has settled and the centres have been open a week or so, we will reintroduce our online service again.
- Do you have a click and collect service?
As we are open as of the 5th of April, you will be able to choose what you need and if you need any help e.g to the car, we will be more than happy to help.
- Is there access to toilet facilities?
We anticipate that our toilets will be closed until our restaurants re-open on the 26th April, but please speak to the team if its an emergency.
- What Covid measure do you have in place?
Caulders Covid measures:
- All staff will be wearing appropriate PPE
- Sanitizing stations will be available at entrance of garden centre and restaurants.
- Social distancing tape will be placed throughout the centres to actively promote social distancing.
- Surfaces will be disinfected regularly.
- If the centres become busy, we will introduce a limit on the number of visitors in our centres and a queue will be formed.
- What methods of payment are you accepting?
We will be accepting all methods of payment that could be used pre-covid.