Roundup Tree Stump and Root Killer 250 ml is a concentrate weed killer for use on unwanted vegetation including trees and freshly cut tree stumps. It moves throughout the entire plant, above and below ground, to kill trees, stumps, brambles, nettles, deep rooted and woody weeds, including Japanese knotweed and ground elder. It allows replanting as it is inactivated immediately on contact with soil and is then broken down by soil micro-organisms. Coverage 500 m2 or up to 16 stumps. Use from February to November. Do not use on lawns or other wanted plants.
- Kills ivy japanese knotweed, saplings, brambles and nettles to the root
- Kills up to 16 tree stumps
- Contains a reusable pipette for specialist treatment of japanese knotweed
- Kills the roots so weeds don’t come back
- Degraded in the soil by micro organisms
- Leaves no harmful residue