Weedol Path clear Weed killer tubes contain a liquid concentrated weed killer that is convenient and easy to use. The pre-measured tubes of residual weed killer are for application through a watering can or pressure sprayer to gravel paths, drives and waste ground. Simply snap off the top, mix and spray. that is all there is to it. These small tubes are packed with power.
The upgraded formula kills the leaves and kills the roots of existing weeds so they would not come back, while preventing new weed seedlings from emerging for up to 3 months.
Weedol Path clear Weed killer’s upgraded formula is a long-lasting weed killer. Recommended for use on gravel paths and drives and waste ground. It kills the leaves, kills the roots and prevents re-invasion of new seedlings for up to 3 months.
The systemic action of Weedol Path clear Weed killer allows it to kill leaves and roots of even existing deep-rooted weeds, such as couch grass, dandelions and stinging nettles. It first kills existing weeds, with visible effects within 2 weeks or so. It then goes on to prevent new seeds from germinating for up to 3 months.
Weedol Path clear Weed killer can be applied at any time between March and September, but For right results apply in spring when the existing weeds are growing strongly and before too many new seeds have germinated. Because the formulation contains systemic weed killers that go in through the leaves, apply on a dry day when rain is not expected. Allow a few weeks after treatment for the weeds to be killed completely before removing the dead foliage.
Apply Weedol Path clear Weed killer to an area only once each year.
- Unique dual action fomulation, kills weeds to the root and prevents new weeds growing for up to 3 months
- Ideal for paths, drives and patios
- No measuring or mess – just add water
- Creates an invisible barrier that prevents new weeds for up to 3 months
- Children and pets need not be excluded from treated areas (once dry)
- Use with either watering can or a garden sprayer. Clean the equipment thoroughly after use.