- A Caulder & Co Ltd (Caulders Garden Centres) reserve the right to alter or delete any of the Friends Card benefits at any time without prior notice.
- To be a member of Caulders Friends Card you must be aged 18 or over and be a resident in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
- Only one membership per person and only one named member per membership is allowed.
- In order to receive emails from Caulders, members can provide us with a valid email address and receive emails from Caulders.
- A Caulders Friends Card membership is valid for one year from the day of purchase and your membership card can be used in any Caulders Garden Centre.
- To receive a physical membership card you can join up in store and collect your card or supply us with your home address and you will receive your membership pack at this address within 5 working days.
- Your membership card can only be used by the named and registered member. It cannot be transferred or copied.
- A valid membership card must be presented and at the point of purchase in store to qualify for exclusive member offers and discounts.
- The membership card is issued by and remains the property of Caulders Garden Centres who reserve the right to terminate the scheme without prior notice and/or, on reasonable grounds, withdraw or cancel any membership card that they feel has been subject to abuse or attempted abuse.
- Members will receive invites to exclusive member events either via post or via email. Caulders will only be able to send invites if we have a valid postal or email address for the member. Members can update their details at any time in store, by e-mail to email@example.com or by calling 0141 776 2001.
- Please note if a member has unsubscribed from Caulders emails we may not be able to notify them about events.
- Member offers are subject to stock availability and no cash alternative or substitution is available.
- Caulders Friends Card holder exclusive offers may not always be valid in conjunction with other discounts, offers or promotions.
- A valid membership card must be presented and scanned at the point of purchase in store to qualify for exclusive member offers.
- Caulders Friends Card holders benefit from a 10% discount on plants, bulbs and seeds all year round.
- The member discount is applied at the till point in store when a valid Caulders Friends card is presented.
- Member discounts are not applicable with any additional in store discounts or multi buy promotions.
TEA AND COFFEE VOUCHERS
- Caulders Friends Card holders each receive two Tea or Coffee vouchers each month for the year of valid membership.
- These vouchers can be redeemed against applicable regular Tea or Coffee at any Caulders restaurant.
- If a Caulders Friends Card holder would like to upgrade to a large applicable drink they can pay the difference at the restaurant Till.
- Please note seasonal hot drinks, cold drinks and luxury/deluxe drinks are not included and would be charged at full price.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other restaurant offer, promotion or Afternoon Tea.
- The two vouchers are only valid for the twelve calendar months in the year of membership. These cannot be transferred from month to month and must be used in the relevant calendar month for the year of valid membership. If you do not use them within the calendar month they will expire.
- Members must present a valid Caulders Friends card at the restaurant till point to redeem the voucher and benefit from the free regular Tea or Coffee. Membership card number can be confirmed at the till point if the member is able to provide their card number.