Distance Selling is selling goods or services at a distance. As such all purchases made online via our website comply with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 which governs businesses selling goods or services at a distance as well as the guidance provided by The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (CCR) and The Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002 (ECR).
We confirm that for all online purchases:
- Goods are as described
- Goods are fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality
- Once you have purchased your items online via our webshop you will receive an e-mail confirmation of your transaction to the e-mail specified at checkout stage
- If you wish to cancel your online order prior to receipt of goods you must e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your order reference and reason for cancellation. Refunds will be issued within 14 days of date of cancellation
- Subject to various exemptions and time limits, you can cancel an online order during the cooling-off period and ask for a refund for paid-for goods. You are allowed a 14-day period to test the products. If you cancel within 14 days from date of delivery, we will refund the purchase price within 14 days of our business receiving the goods back or receiving evidence that you have posted the goods to us, whichever is sooner.
- Please note that if you change your mind on your purchase you are liable for the cost of returning goods.
- If the goods are found to be faulty, we will arrange to uplift or pay for the costs of returning or replacing the item and refund the cost of the original delivery. You may be offered a substitute if the item is no longer available
- If goods are faulty, we will give a full refund up to 30 days after the item was purchased
- If goods are found faulty up to six months after purchase and can’t be repaired or replaced, then you can also ask for a full refund in most cases. Please contact email@example.com with your order number and details of fault including any pictures of the item and original packaging.
- Goods must be delivered within 30 days unless a different timescale is agreed or specified
- Please note that the right to cancel does not apply to perishable food products, goods that deteriorate, products with fluctuating prices, bespoke goods made to order or where the goods are worth £42 or less